Are you tired of the old-fashioned way of splitting wood using an ax? If yes, then you should plan on purchasing an electric log splitter for your task.
An electric log splitter is an equipment that helps you split firewood or cut through massive tree logs.
The splitters can either be used for household chores or industrial use. Electric log splitters save your time and effort, and they are environment-friendly.
Best Log Splitters Review:
10. SpeeCo 5 Ton Electric Log Splitter
Made in China, the 5-ton electric splitter is constructed from a durable, rugged steel frame to withstand the wear and tear resulting from intense and regular log splitting.
The log splitter uses 110 volts, and it can split 21-inch logs. Its 12A wound motor is strong enough to make wood cutting a quick task.
- The wood splitter comes with a one-year warranty.
- Its sturdy metallic construction lasts long.
- SpeeCo 5 Ton Electric Log Splitter has transport wheels that let you move your machine.
9. Powerhorse 22 Tons Horizontal/ Vertical Log Splitter
This 22 Ton Horizontal/Vertical Log Splitter is constructed from steel metal to serve you for a long.
Besides the steel construction, the log splitter also features a thick end plate with trunnion mounts that shield your equipment from bending or breaking.
This log splitter uses a tractor’s hydraulics to operate.
- A log splitter is an excellent option for industrial wood splitting.
- Its horizontal and vertical splitting design makes wood splitting an easy task because you do not have to lift heavy logs from the ground.
- The log splitter is easy to use.
Other Topic: Top 10 Best Wood Splitting Axes 2022 Reviews
8. Swisher Timber Brute Electric Log Splitter
Swisher Timber brute electric log splitter, made in the USA, features a durable steel construction to serve you for a long time.
The 120-volt electric log splitter utilizes a two-stage pump, which offers maximum splitting performance.
Furthermore, the log splitter features both the horizontal and vertical splitting positions to make wood splitting an easy and quick task.
- Its log cradles prevent a log from rolling off the beam.
- The electric log splitter has transport wheels that help you carry your equipment.
- It operates silently, and it is environmentally friendly when compared to the gas wood splitters.
7. Southland Outdoor Power Equipment Gas Powered Log Splitter
This log splitter from Southland outdoor equipment features a 25-ton splitting capacity, heat-treated splitting wedge, and a horizontal and vertical wood splitting design.
These functions let you split through 26-inch logs. Its pneumatic transport wheels let you move the equipment easily.
- The log splitter’s 17 second cycle time makes it a good log splitter for industrial use.
- You can switch from the horizontal splitting position to the vertical splitting position quickly.
- Its steel frame has a three-year warranty, while its engine has a two-year warranty.
6. Goplus 6 Ton Electric Log Splitter
This 6-ton electric log splitter from Goplus is specially designed for household use. It features a 1500W motor power and a 2.8 Litre oil capacity.
This electric log splitter can comfortably handle logs with a maximum diameter of 9.8 inches and 20.4 inches.
The log splitter’s transport wheels let you move it with ease.
- The electric log splitter has a long power cord to let you split your wood a distance away from your socket.
- It is the right fit for those who want a log splitter for household wood splitting.
- The electric log is easy to operate.
5. Champion Power Equipment 7 Ton Logger Splitter
This portable log splitter features an auto-return control valve and a 20-second full cycle that lets you split your wood quickly and effortlessly.
Champion’s log splitter can handle logs that measure 19.3 inches long, and its log cradle prevents your log from rolling.
Furthermore, its never-flat tires give you the freedom to move your electric log splitter easily.
- Its compact size lets you store your machine in a limited space.
- The log splitter’s low profile improves your lifting efficiency.
- It’s designed from sturdy metal to last long.
4. Dirty hand tools 22 Ton gas log splitter
This 22-ton gas log splitter is designed to support both the horizontal and vertical wood splitting orientations.
Its 196cc engine power lets you split through logs from different tree species, and its log catchers prevent logs from rolling over while you are splitting.
Other top features on this log splitter include the transport wheels and safety chains.
- Unlike those wood splitters which need assembly, this type comes fully assembled.
- It is suitable for home and industrial use.
- Its 10.9 cycle time and auto-return function help you to split your logs quickly.
3. Sun Joe 10 Ton Hydraulic Log Splitter
The Sun Joe 10 Ton Hydraulic Log Splitter features a powerful hydraulic ram to handle logs that are 18 inches long and have a diameter of 8 inches.
It has a log cradle that prevents logs from rolling when splitting.
Furthermore, this hydraulic log splitter has rear wheels that help you move your log splitter.
- The hydraulic log splitter is covered with a two-year warranty.
- It is constructed from durable steel to last long.
- The hydraulic wood splitter’s compact size lets you store your equipment in a limited space.
2. Pow R Kraft 15 Amp electric log splitter
The Pow R Kraft 15 Amp electric log splitter features a powerful 1500 watt motor that produces enough power to split through 20-inch long logs.
It is constructed from steel, a sturdy metal that withstands regular wear and tears for a long time.
For portability purposes, this electric log splitter has rear wheels that let you move your machine.
- Its compact size consumes less storage space.
- The electric log splitter is durable.
1. Boss Industrial 7 Ton Electric Log Splitter
This 7 Ton, Electric Log Splitter, features a patented hydraulic system and a 2 HP electric mortar that produces enough power to let you split through most logs.
The electric log splitter supports one-handed operation, and it has an automatic ram return, features that make your work easy.
- The 7-ton electric splitter has a two-year warranty.
- It never has flat tires and front handles to help you transport your log splitter.
- The electric splitter has side rails that prevent logs from rolling when splitting.