A dust mop is cleaning equipment with a long handle and a microfiber or synthetic head used to clear dust, hair, and other debris from floors, walls, and ceilings.
Unlike conventional mops, dust mops are used for dry mopping.
Best Dust Mop for Laminate Floors is important since it is environment friendly, and it lets you clean a busy area while it is still occupied.
Best Dust Mop For Laminate Floors Reviews:
This is an industrial-grade dust mop designed to make cleaning an easy task.
The dust mop features swivel heads that rotate 180 degrees for enhanced maneuverability.
Furthermore, the dust mob is constructed from an aluminum handle and a heavy wire frame to last long.
- You can launder the cleaning head.
- The dusting heads feature a closed-loop design to reduce fiber loss.
- Its professional-grade blended yarn picks up more dirt in a single pass.
- You can adjust the handle’s height to conform to your height.
Turbo’s standard kit contains two microfiber heads for wet or dry mopping and two scrubbing pads for eliminating stubborn stains on wood, tile, laminate, and linoleum floors.
The dry mop features a sturdy but light aluminum handle and thick microfiber heads that grip more debris.
Turbo mop’s cleaning pads are machine washable.
- You can adjust the handle’s height according to your height.
- The mop head is easy to attach and detach.
- Turbo mop’s swivel heads let you clean even the hard-to-reach places.
Other Topic: Top 10 Best Wet Floor Mops 2022 Reviews
The ultimate cotton dust mopping head is designed from quality cotton yarn with industrial-grade stitching to withstand wear and tear.
Besides the durable mopping head, Nine Forty’s dust mop also features an aluminum head whose height can be adjusted according to the user’s height.
- The frame and handle have a one-year warranty.
- Its head rotates 360 degrees for hassle-free cleaning.
- You can launder the mop pads.
The lightweight dust mop features a 360-degree swivel head that lets you clean the hard-to-reach places under the couch.
Moreover, the dust mop features sturdy steel crossbars and a dust-resistant chrome-plated mop head.
The mop pads are made of recycled cotton, a material with a reasonable scrubbing efficiency.
- The handle is light in weight.
- It is perfect for hardwood floors.
- The mop pad can be refilled.
Other Topic: Top 10 Best Mop and Buckets 2022 Reviews
O- Cedar’s flip mop is specially designed for cleaning hardwood floors.
The flip mop features an eco-friendly microfiber pad that eliminates dust, hair, and any other dirt quickly.
You can use the flip mop for dry or wet cleaning.
- The mop pads are washable.
- It is affordable.
- The dust mop cleans easily.
- You can refill the mop heads.
Unlike its competitor above, this microfiber mop comes with either a standard handle or a telescopic handle to let you purchase the right type for your cleaning tasks.
The standard handle features a microfiber head for dry or damp cleaning.
On the other hand, the telescoping model features an adjustable handle that extends up to 56 inches.
- It is ideal for eliminating dust, hair, moisture, and any other debris.
- The microfiber head is machine washable.
- It is perfect for hardwood floors but can be used to clean other floors.
This wool dust mop is designed from natural lanolin, which clears debris and dust in a single pass.
Its telescoping handle is resin coated to resist corrosion that might result from water or detergent.
For maneuverability purposes, the dust mop features a swivel head that lets you eliminate debris in hard-to-reach places.
- You can adjust the mop’s handle to match your height.
- The dust mop comes with a bonus replacement head.
- Its handle is lightweight.
- The lanolin cleaning pad is washable and reusable.
This dual-action dust mop’s cleaning pad is designed from microfiber and chenille that picks up dust, hair, and dirt in a single pass.
The mop head rotates at 360 degrees for enhanced maneuverability in hard-to-reach places like corners and under furniture.
- The mop head is machine washable.
- It is an excellent option for cleaning pet hair.
- The dust mop is lightweight.
O- Cedar dual action flip mop comes in two styles, one with a standard handle and one with a telescopic handle.
This variation gives you the freedom to purchase the right dual action flip mop for your cleaning task.
Like its competitor sibling above, its cleaning pad is designed from microfiber and chenille, and it rotates 360 degrees for hassle-free cleaning.
- O- Cedar’s flip mob is ideal for wet and dry cleaning.
- The chenille part of the mop pad is suitable for cleaning pet hair.
- O- Cedar’s microfiber part has scrubbing stripes.
- The mop pad is machine washable.
As its name suggests, this professional quality dust mop eliminates dust, hair, and other small debris from hardwood, laminate, concrete, and tile floors.
The microfiber mop comes with a dust mop and wet mop for both dry and wet cleaning. You can adjust its height to suit your height.
- It comes with two bonus microfiber cloths.
- Mopping pads are machine washable.
- Its 360-degree swivel enhances maneuverability.
- The frame is constructed to withstand wear and tear resulting from daily use.
How To Choose The Best Dust Mop for Laminate Floors? – Buyer’s Guide:
Buying the best Dust Mop for Laminate Floors is not easy. You need to be focused on many things.
We have shared the top 10 best Dust Mop for Laminate Floors but still, you need to remember a few things when buying the best dust mop.
Are you wondering what are those things? Let’s have a look at it,
Tips and Guides on Cleaning Laminate Floors?
Cleaning and maintaining laminate floors is really hard but these given tips will surely help you to always keep your house and those laminate floors on point with the best dust mop for laminate floors.
Avoid Using Wet Mops:
Never use wet mops on laminate floors. If anything spills try to use a dust mop that is suitable for the laminate floor. Liquid over time damages the floor.
Also, avoid floor cleaning products such as oil soap detergents, soap detergents, etc.
Many people use acetone or nail polish removers to get rid of any type of stains it’s one of the biggest mistakes so never do it.
Avoid Scrubbing Your Floors:
Never scrub your laminate floors. Avoid using any type of scrubbing materials such as steel wool, chlorinated cleaners, etc.
You can plastic scrubbers only if you need them the most.
If something gets stuck on the floors such as chewing gum or glue you can use ice to remove it. After the icing process uses a plain cloth to dry that particular area completely.
Always try to use products that are appropriate and specially made for laminate floors.
Wrapping It All Up!
Laminate floors are great for providing your house with an extra look.
But these floors are really hard to maintain so you need to remember every point discuss in this article.
Always use the best dust mop for laminate floors we have reviewed the top 10 products so choose that fits your desires and budget.