Coolers are used to keep food cold to prevent contamination and keep your drinks cold to enjoy them later. When planning for any outdoor activity, carrying a portable cooler should be a priority, as it will help you keep your food cold.
If you go shopping for wheeled coolers, you should consider a few important factors like the wheeler’s cost, its carrying capacity, the ease with which you can clean it, the period it can keep your drinks cold, and its general design.
10. Igloo MaxCold Island Breeze 50 Qt Roller Cooler
- Features integrated tie-down loops
- Incorporates cool riser technology
- Has oversized soft-ride wheels
- Comes with a locking and wide-grip telescoping handle
- It offers the much-needed retention through its rather insulated lid and body, which ensures that you get value for your money.
- Features a locking, wide-grip telescoping handle that makes transportation easy and allows a compact storage
- Oversized soft-ride wheels to help with the smooth-rolling cooler.
- Cool riser technology that allows you to improve its cool by elevating it from a hot surface
- You can attach extra protective gear to the cooler through its integrated tie-down loops.
9. Igloo 58991 Cool Fusion 36-Can Roller MaxCold Coolers
- Made of plastic
- Has MaxCold insulation
- It has rubberized wheels
- It can be cleaned easily
- Features exterior pockets
- The MaxCold insulation has 25 percent foam that ensures its cool for a long period.
- Its plastic-sided interior is easy to clean, and it makes the cooler strong and durable.
- It features exterior pockets for storage and organization.
- Comes with a locking, telescopic handle with its wheels made of rubber to give an efficient pulling and grip
8. Igloo Glide PRO Cooler (110-Quart, white)
- Features a unique, horizontal slide-and-lock handle
- Has an ultra there insulated body
- Fitted with zinc-plated metal hinges
- Comes with oversized sport rally wheels
- Comes with a unique set of the horizontal slide-and-lock telescopic handle to ensure maximum leverage and easy lifting
- Its ultratherm insulated body and lid have the ability to keep ice at 90 degrees for five continuous days.
- The zinc-plated metal hinges are virtually indestructible, giving you durability and strength.
- Its rugged design gives it an attractive, stylish finish.
7. Igloo Marine Breeze Roller Cooler
- Made from polypropylene
- Features a push-button and locking telescopic handle
- Its sides are non-marking translucent
- Incorporates the cool riser technology
- Has a 41 can capacity
- It has a molded side scoop handle
- Its 41 can capacity ensures that you can keep more cans cold depending on the number of people you want to entertain
- Has molded side scoop handles to ensure easy loading and unloading of cans
- The cooler riser technology ensures that you get the desired cooling
- It has a feature of push-button and telescopic handle to make it easier for you to transport it.
6. Coleman 50 Quart Xtreme 5 Wheeled Cooler
- Can hold 84 cans
- Has side handles
- Features four molded cup holders
- Has a retextured EZ-clean top
- It has a retextured EZ clean top that makes its cleaning easier
- Can hold more than three soda cases or 84 cans, making it ideal for outdoor parties
- Comes with a new stylish outlook
- Its side handles give more control when using it
- Has a long, telescoping handle while its wheels are all-terrain to make it easily movable on most surfaces
5. Coleman 16-Quart Personal Wheeled Cooler
- Made from polyethylene
- Made in the USA
- Camping coolers
- Can hold up to 22 cans
- Made from fine materials
- It has long wheels making it suitable to be pulled on a variety of surfaces
- The long, telescopic handles will ensure that you can pull it using less energy
- It has extra molded handles that allow you to pull the cooler in and out of your car with less effort
- It holds up to 22 cans implying that it can be used to carry drinks for many people.
4. Igloo Marine Ultra Cooler
- Features ultraviolet inhibitors
- Has gear hangers
- Comes with a lockable lid
- Has four cup holders
- The ultraviolet inhibitors protect it against sun damages
- Its four cup holders are self-draining thus easy to use
- It has lockable lid tie-down loops to ensure that your cans are secure
- The cooler has hinges that are strong and durable
- Can be used as an extra seat when watching baseball or when out camping as its structure is sufficiently strong
- Can keep your drinks cold for 24 to 36 hours without adding more ice to the cooler
3. Coleman 42-Can Wheeled Soft Cooler with Hard Liner
- Has a capacity of 42 cans
- Features a removable hard plastic liner
- Has a front zipped pocket
- Easy to clean
- You can use ice or its substitute to keep your drinks cool
- Has extra side handles to give more control when carrying it
- It comes with extra pockets to increase its carrying capacity. The cooler has front zipped pockets, side mesh pockets, inside mesh pockets, and its lid has bungees to increase its carrying capacity
- It has a permanently flexible soft PEVA lining that is easy to clean.
2. Coleman 100 Quart Xtreme 5 Wheeled Cooler
- Can hold 160 cans
- Uses extreme 5 technology
- Has a hinged lid
- Comes fitted with two-way handles
- The cooler has rustproof properties and a leak-resistant channel to prevent any potential tilt leakages
- Its hinged lid has four cup holders that keep your drinks closer
- Incorporates the extreme 5 technology that can keep your ice for five days even with temperatures of up to 90 degrees
- It has enough space for your drinks as it has the potential to hold up to 160 cans that are equivalent to 160 beers. This makes it an ideal cooler for backyard parties and campsites.
1. Rubbermaid Ice Chest/Cooler, Blue 60-Quart Wheeled
- It has a superior thermal retention
- Stain and odor resistance
- Easy to clean
- Made in the USA
- It has high-quality thermal retention that guarantees that your food and beverages shall remain cold
- It is stain and odor resistant hence you will not have difficulties when cleaning the cooler after using it.
- It is relatively small hence can easily fit into your car without any problem. The cooler’s compact size also means that you can easily transport it from event to event with little difficulty.